Meet Deanna, the face of Deanna Camille! She is the Founder and Event Strategist and provides a variety of consulting and speaking services to clients. Deanna has over two decades of hospitality industry experience, nearly 15 years executing events in association and corporate sectors.
Deanna has her B.S. in Business Administration, M.S. in Foodservice Management, is a Certified Meeting Professional & Digital Event Strategist.
Things to know about Deanna:
- *Ohio girl, born and bred which means: Cavs | Indians | Browns (IN THAT ORDER!) 🏀⚾🏈
- *I order dessert first! 🍰
- *Spanish student – ¡Hola! Como estás? 👋🏾
- *Always planning the next getaway – preferably a sunny location! 🌞
- *Dogs > Cats #sorrynotsorry 🐶
Meet Autaum, Deanna Camille’s Operations Assistant! She supports social media content, event logistics and customer support.
Autaum has her B.A. in Communication and M.A. in Public Relations with a focus in Event Planning.
Deanna & Autaum worked together previously – where Deanna served as a mentor for Autaum. She teased that Autaum was the “little sister she never wanted.”
They are a yin and yang and work tirelessly for customers. This duo is ready to support you and help to exceed your goals!